Aug 24, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
So I've been using Dr.Collins, pearson tests, and other materials to prepare for Sept. PCAT. I was wondering how many passages there were for each section? Dr.Collins most of the time only had 3 but pearson shows 5? I'm a bit worried because I get caught up with passages and time become an issue. I would appreciate some clarification. Thanks!

Nov 3, 2015
Status
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
So I've been using Dr.Collins, pearson tests, and other materials to prepare for Sept. PCAT. I was wondering how many passages there were for each section? Dr.Collins most of the time only had 3 but pearson shows 5? I'm a bit worried because I get caught up with passages and time become an issue. I would appreciate some clarification. Thanks!

I would go with Pearson since it's most like the actual test and Collins recommended you do the standalones first and then come to passage based

BRIGGSQUAD

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status
  1. Pharmacy Student
I'm going to echo the above comment. Pearson is more realistic. However you've made a wise decision going with Dr. Collins study materials. If you haven't already been doing it study your ass off for quantitative analysis (unless you're inherently quick as hell and really really good with calculus, logarithmic problems, statistical analysis etc.)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads