question in topscore ? How would you do this without a calculator?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spoog74

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how is one supposed to do this without a calculator?

a compound found to have composition of 29.8 % xenon, 44.3 % platinum, 25.9 % flourine by mass , has an empirical formula?

Members don't see this ad.

how is one supposed to do this without a calculator?

a compound found to have composition of 29.8 % xenon, 44.3 % platinum, 25.9 % flourine by mass , has an empirical formula?

I know rite...It took me like 8 mins to do this manually...

I know rite...It took me like 8 mins to do this manually...

i think you round as much as you can. plus i believe on the real dat they would have this as a setup equation vs. calculating the answer.

i think you round as much as you can. plus i believe on the real dat they would have this as a setup equation vs. calculating the answer.

There was a % composition on mine today, but the numbers were very very straightforward, and worked out perfectly.

There was a % composition on mine today, but the numbers were very very straightforward, and worked out perfectly.

how do you do Yakovy! and this is not a math exam round all those numbers off. on the math section ull have ur calculator do worry about those decimals. this prob should really take you 2 min! good luck!