Question on filling in student organizations and professional meetings...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
F

FlushBB

So, I am almost done filling out eras (whew)! Just a few last things I need to adress and am hoping for some help.

Where do I list school organizations/clubs (professional, and non-professional, ie, surgical interest group and basketball team)?
Where can I list attendance at professional meetings (one was out of interest, I received a scholarship to attend the other)?

I appreciate the help guys! Good luck with your app!

Members don't see this ad.

So, I am almost done filling out eras (whew)! Just a few last things I need to adress and am hoping for some help.

Where do I list school organizations/clubs (professional, and non-professional, ie, surgical interest group and basketball team)?
Where can I list attendance at professional meetings (one was out of interest, I received a scholarship to attend the other)?

I appreciate the help guys! Good luck with your app!

The "Misc" tab. You can list the scholarship as an award, but simply attending out of interest (not presenting) doesn't buy you anything beyond the membership, I'm afraid.