Question on how to read RFO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aau22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got my RFO today! Very happy so that I can get the ball rolling with my move ( and also very impressed our HRC officer was busting her butt to get them out on a a Sunday). Does anyone know what DTRASG stands for? Is this our report date? There doesn't appear to be another report date on there. I am Army. Appreciate any help!

Members don't see this ad.

yes, that's your report date. what it stands for-- no idea. "date to report to assignment?" just guessing. and this is my 4th set.

congrats and good luck. as for HRC busting their butt-- meh. did you get the email from an individual or HRC? they typically are pretty on the ball but if they were working on a sunday I doubt it was out of the goodness of their heart-- more than likely they were behind some deadlines or something.

take care

--your friendly neighborhood pending PCS caveman

From my experience, here's how you read your RFO: "We're thinking this is where you'll be in July, but you probably shouldn't buy any property just yet."

From my experience, here's how you read your RFO: "We're thinking this is where you'll be in July, but you probably shouldn't buy any property just yet."

Ha! Yeah I agree. I decided I will not be buying until out of the military. Only owe 4 and the risk doesn't seem worth it. Thanks for the info Homunculus! You may be right on the deadline :)