Question on # of interviews offered by Cincy

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by nray, Feb 12, 2002.

1. nray

nray Senior Member

Does anyone know if Cincinnati offered more interviews this year than the past? It just seems to me based on the posts on this messageboard a good number of people got interviews. I am trying to figure out if this is due to the fact that they didn't have a supp app this year that maybe they are interviewing more? I don't know, anyone else have any thoughts?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mango

Mango Very Senior Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Several of my friends are tour guides here at UC, and so I can tell you the answer is no, they have been doing the same number as they have in the past. The group size is limited by the conference room where the lunch is held, and interviews only take place on Mondays and Tuesdays, same as the last two years (that I have observed).

However, they may extend interviews later in the year, due to the AMCAS situation delaying the start of interviews. But I doubt they will increase the actual number invited.

Mango, MS2

4. UCMonkey

UCMonkey Senior Member

Mango is correct in saying that they're interviews are going to extend later this year. When I interviewed there in December, they told us they were about a month behind schedule. So, as someone posted in another thread, while they usually stop interviewing in late Feb, they will probably continue into late March this year.

Also, they do still only interview on Mondays and Tuesdays.