Question on Pacific U Oregon App update email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

art23

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I received this email saying,

.The Pacific University School of Pharmacy Admissions Committee has completed its review of your application. At this time, you have not been selected for a priority interview day (October 17 or November 14) but you are still in consideration for our interview days in January and February. .

is this some sort of a generic letter they sent out to everyone who didn't get an interview? or they send this to those who they still think may have chances for later interview dates?
Do I still have any chance? is this considered to be some sort of a hold on my apps ?

any clarification would be greatly appreciated...

best regards,

art

Members don't see this ad.

I got the exact same thing...

I think it is just telling you that, you are not selected for the first 2 rounds of interview. You still can get interview in the future 2 rounds. I am pretty sure we still have chance

I got the exact same thing...

I think it is just telling you that, you are not selected for the first 2 rounds of interview. You still can get interview in the future 2 rounds. I am pretty sure we still have chance
I hope so man :xf: