Question on UCSD secondary...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pillbug

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering...for those who sent in their SD secondary already. It states we have one month from the time we receieve the email to submit right? just want to make sure about that point.

Also, is there submission online or do you just mail in the secondary? I called the office this morning and they told me I could submit online but I couldn't find anywhere to do that. Does anyone know how strict SD is on their deadlines? Do they mean recieved in their office or just postmarked by that date?

Members don't see this ad.

Overall GPA: 3.76
Science GPA: 3.72
took mcat twice. score second time around...
MCAT 35R (11VR, 12BS, 12PS)

Members don't see this ad :)
i emailed with an admissions rep from ucsd, and they said i could send the secondary either through email or snail mail. i'm not sure how strict they are either, but i think i should get moving regardless since i've barely touched it!

I was told to upload it and send it back to the [email protected] address that sent you the secondary...Tomorrow is my one month and I just e-mailed it back to them on Sunday. I put my money and signature page in the mail yesterday, with photo attached. I think they're pretty strict regarding the deadline so I pretty much spent all last week pumping out that autobiography.

Hey Darwin did you find out this information by calling them? i was looking all over the application and web page and they don't specify at all how to handle the app. yea. my due date is tomorrow...I'm going to be up late tonight trying to finish that sucker.

yeah...I called them. You know, at the time I thought it was a legitimate question, and I still do although the lady in admissions responded as if to say..."Hey idiot, return it to the e-mail that sent you the application". Oh well, good luck on getting that sucker out...I spent a good week and a half on it and am still not happy with it...but that's the way it goes with all these I guess.