Question RE COMP transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kpax18

almost there
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just found out on the acceptance letter that the transcripts should be sent in within 30 days of accepting the offer. Anyone knows if that is a must?? The 30 day period that is..thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Would be interested to know the answer to the above question too. I do not want to call the Admissions Office concerning this before I get acceptance from them. Please help. :)

I didn't know we had to send in our transcripts...there was no mention of it in my acceptance letter.

Members don't see this ad :)
They ask for transcripts after you send in your deposit. My acceptance letter didnt mention them either.

jeff

Originally posted by lapiz007
They ask for transcripts after you send in your deposit. My acceptance letter didnt mention them either.

jeff

The letter says a little over midway through the page "Your admission to WesternU/COMP is contingent upon: 1) Our receipt of official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended within 30 days of your acceptance of our offer."

- Tae

good call tae.

let me clarify:

after you accept their offer you will recieve another letter (i just got it the other day). it says "please send official transcripts at this time".

hope this helps.

jeff

I e-mailed the office and they said that it would be ok to send them in a little late. I don't think they are that strict about it. Then again, I suppose if it is important they would prob highlight it in bold print.