1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Question RE COMP transcript

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by kpax18, Dec 7, 2002.

1. kpax18

kpax18 almost there
    7+ Year Member

Just found out on the acceptance letter that the transcripts should be sent in within 30 days of accepting the offer. Anyone knows if that is a must?? The 30 day period that is..thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Flintstone

Flintstone Member
    7+ Year Member

Would be interested to know the answer to the above question too. I do not want to call the Admissions Office concerning this before I get acceptance from them. Please help. :)

4. CAC

CAC Member
    7+ Year Member

I didn't know we had to send in our transcripts...there was no mention of it in my acceptance letter.

5. lapiz007

lapiz007 Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    They ask for transcripts after you send in your deposit. My acceptance letter didnt mention them either.

jeff

6. tkim

tkim 10 cc's cordrazine
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    The letter says a little over midway through the page "Your admission to WesternU/COMP is contingent upon: 1) Our receipt of official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended within 30 days of your acceptance of our offer."

- Tae

7. lapiz007

lapiz007 Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    good call tae.

let me clarify:

after you accept their offer you will recieve another letter (i just got it the other day). it says "please send official transcripts at this time".

hope this helps.

jeff

8. kpax18

kpax18 almost there
    7+ Year Member

I e-mailed the office and they said that it would be ok to send them in a little late. I don't think they are that strict about it. Then again, I suppose if it is important they would prob highlight it in bold print.