Question Regarding MCAT Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shoehornlettuce

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been asked but I couldn't find any information on it. I'm wondering if anybody knows when the registration for the June 21 2012 MCAT opens up. It says on the aamc website TBD but I'm wondering if they give you a heads up before it opens or if it just suddenly becomes available. Also, will the June 21 MCAT put me at a disadvantage because the scores don't come back until late July? Will I be ok if I have all my applications ready to submit as soon as the scores come back? I just don't want to be at a disadvantage because I'm applying later than other people. Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

I apologize if this has been asked but I couldn't find any information on it. I'm wondering if anybody knows when the registration for the June 21 2012 MCAT opens up. It says on the aamc website TBD but I'm wondering if they give you a heads up before it opens or if it just suddenly becomes available. Also, will the June 21 MCAT put me at a disadvantage because the scores don't come back until late July? Will I be ok if I have all my applications ready to submit as soon as the scores come back? I just don't want to be at a disadvantage because I'm applying later than other people. Thanks for your help.

I'm guessing you'll be able to register for the test as soon as the date is announced. As far as timing goes, you won't be at a disadvantage if your primary is submitted and verified and you've been working on secondaries. Just don't use the fact that your score is coming later as an excuse to put off working on your application.

I'm guessing you'll be able to register for the test as soon as the date is announced. As far as timing goes, you won't be at a disadvantage if your primary is submitted and verified and you've been working on secondaries. Just don't use the fact that your score is coming later as an excuse to put off working on your application.

Thanks, I appreciate the advice.