Question regarding OFFICIAL undergrad transcripts to PASS App

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gangazi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fam,
some of the programs I am applying are asking to upload the official undergrad transcripts to pass application.
I only see the place where I can upload the unofficial undergrad transcripts, but not official undergrad transcripts.
how should i go about this?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I went to my colleges official transcript request webpage. I selected "adea pass" and had them send it to pass. A few days later pass said they received it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I went to my colleges official transcript request webpage. I selected "adea pass" and had them send it to pass. A few days later pass said they received it.

Thanks! did you have to attach any document when you order the transcript? Mine doesnt have the option of "adea pass"

Members don't see this ad :)
Both my colleges had adea pass as a recipient choice. I didnt attach anything, my college sent directly to pass digitally so one was free and the other was 5 dollars. They asked.for the bar code that is created for your dental school request form. So I entered that number in. And that was it

Thanks! did you have to attach any document when you order the transcript? Mine doesnt have the option of "adea pass"
The only form you should attach is the transcript form for your dental school, I believe. I think most programs accept unofficial transcripts from your undergrad, you don’t necessarily need official ones unless the program specifically requests it.