General Admissions & OTCAS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SmartGirl85

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone here who is applied for Touro NYC 2017? I just submitted my application my GPA is 3.9 but my GR E score is very low do you know if I have a chance to get in?Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

You have a 3.9 GPA, you'll probably be heavily considered. What are the rest of your stats looking like?

That's a great GPA!
I can not locate any minimum GRE scores on their website or anywhere else. It is impossible to know what they are looking for!
The other programs generally require within the 50th percentile so I would strive for that. When it comes down to it I feel as though it's luck of the draw.

I wouldn't worry though, I personally feel as though you'll get an interview with that GPA.
Best of luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi thanks for your answers I just done with all my prerequisites now my GPA is 3.94.but I still nervous about my GR E score I did 100 hours volunteering people with disabilities in Health Center plus 40 hour observation autistic children also I have my own business (transportation company)and three little kids I working from home and study Do you know if I have to put all those in my application thanks

I spoke with Touro(Bayshore) and they said there isn't a minimum GRE score. They look at the application "holistically". It is what it is! Fingers crossed*

I also spoke with them (Manhattan) they told me the same I just received email about they got my application and will be back with me in November