question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zsy_lzy

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have a question.
will the dental school of of america not accept the international dentist from 2008???
if it is so,,, i have to pass nbde 1 as soon as possible..

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
zsy_lzy said:
i have a question.
will the dental school of of america not accept the international dentist from 2008???
:eek: How credible is your source????Are you talking abt all schools across the U.S shelving all advance standing programs????I find this hard to believe.Somebody pls shed light on this.

divya said:
:eek: How credible is your source????Are you talking abt all schools across the U.S shelving all advance standing programs????I find this hard to believe.Somebody pls shed light on this.
if somebody know ,plz shed light..

divya said:
if somebody know ,plz shed light..

Probably ur talkin abt california boards ,i dont think advanced standing program
will close by any means ,'ADV S' fetch big money for the universities,no way they will stop it . Dont get carried away by these rumours . :thumbup:

Univ of Colorado just started its program 1-2 years ago. I believe so did Uni of Michigan.

Minnesota is about to starts its program. Boston increased its seats(I may be wrong about this) recently from 40-60.

Looking at all this, I would be inclinced to believe that the Advanced Standing Programs are here to stay.

I heard this rumor that the programs are going to end in 2003 when I started mission DDS in 2002. Now its 2008.

There is a LONG thread in the "International Dental" forum about what was actually going to end in 2003 but is now due to end in 2008.

Can any one guess what it is?

zsy_lzy said:
i have a question.
hi, dont worry about that, we are the major source of income for these dental schools. :)