Questions about BGU and Technion

Discussion in 'Africa and Middle East' started by ilovescrubs, May 29, 2008.

1. ilovescrubs

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hi, I was just wondering how long it took for both BGU and Technion to inform you of an interview when you applied? I completed my applications in mid-May. Sackler contacted me extremely fast so I was just wondering when I should expect to hear from the other schools? Thanks for any info!

2. jonathani1

jonathani1 Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I found that it helped to call BGU (and Sackler) to inquire about my application status. It turned out in both cases that I had missing documents. If everything is in order, a discrete question as to when you are likely to hear from them works well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ave

ave

Medical Student
    It seems they look at applications in rounds. If they receive your application near the end of a cycle when they're about to inform people about interviews than you hear back from them quickly, if it is the beginning of a cycle then it takes a while.

In any event contact them to make sure they received your application. Especially with sending to Israel you want to make sure it didn’t get lost in the mail.