questions about mt. sinai rotation (nyc)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bslampl

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have a micu rotation starting mid march at mt. sinai. the office can't tell me what to expect, what to wear (scrubs vs. clinic attire). please help, if you can . . .
thanks so much.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know the program, so I can't give specific advise. But here is my general "first day" advise whenever you don't have specific instructions:

Wear clinic attire and bring a small attache w/scrubs packed in it with you. That way you're prepared for anything (and you have emergency back-up clothes to go home in.) :)

thanks-- that is good advice but i was just wondering if i needed to pack clinic clothes -- i am going on an airplane and have to pack for a month

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by bslampl:
•thanks-- that is good advice but i was just wondering if i needed to pack clinic clothes -- i am going on an airplane and have to pack for a month•••••Dude-

ALWAYS show up in a tie. ALWAYS bring professional clothing, especially if you're going to impress.

i think bslampl is a girl!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by neutropeniaboy:
•Dude-

ALWAYS show up in a tie. ALWAYS bring professional clothing, especially if you're going to impress.•••••

Nevertheless! She should ALWAYS show up in a tie!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by vyc:
•i think bslampl is a girl!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by neutropeniaboy:
•Dude-

ALWAYS show up in a tie. ALWAYS bring professional clothing, especially if you're going to impress.••••••••••