questions about mt. sinai rotation (nyc)

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by bslampl, Mar 11, 2002.

  1. bslampl

    bslampl New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2002
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    i have a micu rotation starting mid march at mt. sinai. the office can't tell me what to expect, what to wear (scrubs vs. clinic attire). please help, if you can . . .
    thanks so much.
     
  2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

  3. Maran

    Maran Member

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2002
    Messages:
    73
    Likes Received:
    0
    I don't know the program, so I can't give specific advise. But here is my general "first day" advise whenever you don't have specific instructions:

    Wear clinic attire and bring a small attache w/scrubs packed in it with you. That way you're prepared for anything (and you have emergency back-up clothes to go home in.) :)
     
  4. bslampl

    bslampl New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2002
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    thanks-- that is good advice but i was just wondering if i needed to pack clinic clothes -- i am going on an airplane and have to pack for a month
     
  5. neutropeniaboy

    neutropeniaboy Blasted ENT Attending

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2002
    Messages:
    947
    Likes Received:
    184
    Status:
    Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bslampl:
    <strong>thanks-- that is good advice but i was just wondering if i needed to pack clinic clothes -- i am going on an airplane and have to pack for a month</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude-

    ALWAYS show up in a tie. ALWAYS bring professional clothing, especially if you're going to impress.
     
  6. vyc

    vyc Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2002
    Messages:
    684
    Likes Received:
    1
    i think bslampl is a girl!

    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by neutropeniaboy:
    <strong>Dude-

    ALWAYS show up in a tie. ALWAYS bring professional clothing, especially if you're going to impress.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
     
  7. neutropeniaboy

    neutropeniaboy Blasted ENT Attending

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2002
    Messages:
    947
    Likes Received:
    184
    Status:
    Attending Physician
    Nevertheless! She should ALWAYS show up in a tie!

    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by vyc:
    <strong>i think bslampl is a girl!

    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by neutropeniaboy:
    <strong>Dude-

    ALWAYS show up in a tie. ALWAYS bring professional clothing, especially if you're going to impress.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
     

Share This Page