questions about the residency system in Spain

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pofi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello guys,

is there anybody to help me how to apply into the Spanish residency system? Im moving to Santiago de Compostela for the next academic year having my medical degree recieved right before it. I would like to know what are the possibilities to continue my residency education there. Are there any entrance exams? Any extra admission exams for eu foreigners? Do need to register into the Spanish Medical Council? What about the deadlines? Thanks a lot in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

hello guys,

is there anybody to help me how to apply into the Spanish residency system? Im moving to Santiago de Compostela for the next academic year having my medical degree recieved right before it. I would like to know what are the possibilities to continue my residency education there. Are there any entrance exams? Any extra admission exams for eu foreigners? Do need to register into the Spanish Medical Council? What about the deadlines? Thanks a lot in advance!

hey even i am on the same way .. where are you from .. lets share the information and work along the way ?? what you say ???
I am a graduate from University of seychelles, American institute of medicine... and going to get the ECFMG certification soon.. and you ???

Last edited: