1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions for Lauren Mcat.

Discussion in 'Kaplan MCAT Forum (Sponsored)' started by imapremed, Jul 22, 2011.

1. imapremed

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey Lauren Mcat,

So i am taking my mcat aug 12th and i have some questions. I will be done with mstc 3 tommrow. and i have taken 4 practice exams thus far.

aamc 3 12ps 10 v and 10 bs (32)
    aamc 4 12ps 7 v and 11 bs (30)
    (in both of these i know i could ahve gotten better in bs i made a few dumb mistakes and in ps 2 questions in each aamc dumb mistake - forgot to do 1 question in one of them didnt see it)

kaplan 1 13 ps 8v and 11 (32)
    Kaplan 2 13 ps 10v and 14 (37)

Most of my topical test have been pretty good if i averaged everything it would be probably 85%, there are a few outliers like in the 70's and an even amount in the 80's and 90%'s.

And i took bio section test 1 today and got a 85%. i plan on taking all of the bio section test, i don't plan on looking at the physical sciences ones because it is my strong point and in a day or two i will have finished my last phsyical science chapters of the berkley review physical science questions thats 1000 each for physics and chem (and i have done already the topical kaplan questions)

now for verbal i looked my mistakes yes some of them are thing i should have never picked (and am now slowly fixing these to choose the right questions by strictfully sticking to the passage) but sometimes there are those questions that i never understand even after looking at the answer choices.

I plan on taking aamc 5-11 and i have a paper version of 6( should i still do this one?) and i will look at the aamc offical study guide too (so now that i have less than 3 weeks left until my exam date (can i start taking aamc 5... starting monday)? which should give me just enough to do one every other day + the the offical study guide.

how is my status looking for me.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. PhaseShift11

Dude, your lowest score has been 30 so far. I'm not sure what you want her to say. You're looking good but you aren't there yet.

Consistency is where you really want to be.

Clearly your PS is well above average, so try to get your verbal and bio to 11 each and you're on your way to a ridiculous MCAT score.

As it happens, your FL scores are quite similar to mine - my physical is 13-15 and my bio and verbal are usually anywhere from 11-13.

However I noticed your verbal is rarely above 10 - that's something you definitely need to improve on.

4. imapremed

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Ok thanks. I took another bio section test - #3 today and got a 77% just for updates sake.