questions of content

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ballerinadoctor

Lo tuyo no tiene nombre
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to take a kaplan course to take the mcat in the spring... but i have only done the first semesters of physics and organic chemistry.. do i need the second semester of either or both of these subjects to get the full benefit of the course and do well on the exam... it seems from the website (that mcat website) that orgo I is what is mostly covered but I'm not so sure about physics... Im probably going to get a private tutor for physics and gen chemistry to go in hand with the kaplan class because those were the weakest for me (thank god for verbal sections on the mcat!!!) but does anyone know for sure whether I should postpone the mcat till Ive taken the second semester of these classes or keep on truckin'? thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I want to take a kaplan course to take the mcat in the spring... but i have only done the first semesters of physics and organic chemistry.. do i need the second semester of either or both of these subjects to get the full benefit of the course and do well on the exam... it seems from the website (that mcat website) that orgo I is what is mostly covered but I'm not so sure about physics... Im probably going to get a private tutor for physics and gen chemistry to go in hand with the kaplan class because those were the weakest for me (thank god for verbal sections on the mcat!!!) but does anyone know for sure whether I should postpone the mcat till Ive taken the second semester of these classes or keep on truckin'? thanks!!

Physics and G. Chem was at the level of high school. So i wont worry about it.

But orgo I remembered having the second half was important. But it doesnt represent the biggest component of the BS. so you should be fine. Kaplan books cover everythign anyways. DO the practice problems you will be fine :thumbup: