Questions on MPJE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cemented

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am studying for the MPJE (again)...failed it by 3 points.
Passed the naplex with no major issues (although a very good story attached to that experience).
After the MPJE I can't really study and I feel like I am constantly second guessing myself.
I have a few questions and if anyone could answer I would apperciate it.
Thank you

Anyway..Food-drug interactions....is that part of a drug utilization review?
When I check the statutes in Florida...nothing is mentioned. However, pharmacyexam.com test says it is. It then refers me to the statutes and guess what ...nothing on food-drug interactions.

2) Insulin that is OTC...where in the florida statutes is that located? I can't seem to find the specific statute anywhere?

3) Requirements to offer to counsel a patient? Pharmacy exam says you are required to offer to counsel on mantainace medications...however, no such rule in the statutes.

4) Where can I find information on the legality of electronic signatures on various prescriptiuons?

I am asking because I just want to make sure that I am reading the apporiate statutes.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I believe in florida you are required to offer to counsel all patients but in Federal you are only required to offer to counsel medicaid patients.

btw what did you use to study the mpje and what do you think you are gonna study with this time?