Questions other than QBank, USMLERx and USMLE World

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vtucci

Attending in Emergency Medicine
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has gotten question banks from other sources like studentconsult or if anyone knows of a list of other question banks and how they compare to the big three.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if anyone has gotten question banks from other sources like studentconsult or if anyone knows of a list of other question banks and how they compare to the big three.

Thanks.
why bother? kaplan qbank, usmleworld and usmlerx alone are more than 6000 questions......

Thanks.

I highly highly recommend going through Robbins Review of Pathology. Great pictures (which will show up on step 1), and yes, it's all pathology questions but the questions were very clinically oriented and broad in scope. A great resource.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Pillowhead. I have been using Robbins Review of Path and webpath for my pathology course this year and absolutely agree with you that they are a great resource.

I have done Kaplan qbank, usmle world, and robbins. I have 2months left to the exam. I was wondering if you guys think I should redo the questions (specially UW) or get another qbank? If so would you guys recommend USMLERx or USMLEstep123? I would love to know about anyone's opinion. Thank you:)

I have done Kaplan qbank, usmle world, and robbins. I have 2months left to the exam. I was wondering if you guys think I should redo the questions (specially UW) or get another qbank? If so would you guys recommend USMLERx or USMLEstep123? I would love to know about anyone's opinion. Thank you:)

You started your intense question bank review pretty early compared to most. Do you think you will actually remember any of that in two months? If I were you, I would be inclined to redo one of those qbanks starting 3-4 weeks before the test. My guess is that you won't remember it and it will be like doing a brand new question bank given the amount of time that will have passed and the number of other questions you have already done in the interval.