Questions regarding licensure

tolkien

10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2007
    Hello everyone :)

First off a little background on my current status. I am a canadian student studying pharmacy in a 0-6 program in the states. I have a-lot of questions about actually practising pharmacy in America.

1) The school issued me the i-20 visa - my question is: Am I allowed to take the NAPLEX and practise pharmacy in the united states off that visa? Am I allowed to just take the NAPLEX?

2) If I wish to continue pharmacy back in Canada, must I take the NAPLEX before doing the qualifying exams in Canada, or can I just head over there with the PharmD?

3) If I wish to get a green-card, how does it's process work? I have minimal intention of actually living in the states, but if i do need to, must I not have a greencard? Is there any way to obtain the greencard before I graduate from the PharmD program?

Thank you!
    Tolkien.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.