Questions Regarding SN2ed's Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theyellowking

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I have been told by my friend about this site, but never have I used it personally to communicate with the other members.

I am on my second day of the schedule (General Chemistry), and have some following questions:

1) Is it expected for us to answer all of the questions in the 6-7 minutes? Because it's my second day, I put the timer at 7 minutes, but I found that I would only answer perhaps half of the presented questions on the very difficult passages. Did you guys extend the time to maybe 8-9 minutes?

2) (In regards to 1) If we don't have to answer all of the questions during the 6-7 minutes, should we answer them right after the time limit? Or on the day that we review all of the material?

3) For subjects such as Organic Chemistry and General Chemistry, I am doing pretty well with managing time, but for the verbal passages, what would you recommend for answering the questions on time? Even for science-based passages in which the descriptions that we have to read that are very long, would you guys recommend to read through this first then answer the questions?

4) Do you guys read through the chapters once while taking tedious notes? Or would you read through the chapters all again before (or after) the tests?

Sorry for the long post, but it's really a huge difference when you're actually doing the schedule (I didn't expect it to be this difficult).

Members don't see this ad.