Questions Regarding The Berkeley Review Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EgyptianDoc

MSUCOM c/o 2016
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the latest edition of these books? Does anyone know if they plan on releasing a newer edition soon? I would hate to pay for an older edition if a newer one is available. Also, when the books arrive are they well packaged so they stay in good condition? I read somewhere that they are soft-cover books and I have bad luck buying books online. They always arrive in bad shape. Any advice is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

What is the latest edition of these books? Does anyone know if they plan on releasing a newer edition soon? I would hate to pay for an older edition if a newer one is available. Also, when the books arrive are they well packaged so they stay in good condition? I read somewhere that they are soft-cover books and I have bad luck buying books online. They always arrive in bad shape. Any advice is appreciated!

I'm not completely up to date on all of the books, but I helped edit the new physics book last Spring. I suspect that it will be released this Fall, because I know they'll be using it in the classes this Fall. They used the beta version this past summer.

I also know that they were asking for me to submit any changes or corrections for the general chemistry books this past summer, so that is going to be updated, but to what extent I don't know.

My guess is that if you ordered in early October, whenever the next class starts, that you'd be getting the latest version of the books that were changed recently.