Questions !!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Henna

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I get one more PM with....."Since you are in UCSF............ " I am going to throw a fit !
Please post ALL your questions here. I will answer them when I get to it. I will not answer anymore PM's regarding this issue. I hope you understand that I can't really give all of you individual and custom made answers.
I'll be more than willing to answer all your questions over here in this forum.

PS-This is NOT directed at anyone in particular.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Henna
If I get one more PM with....."Since you are in UCSF............ " I am going to throw a fit !
Please post ALL your questions here. I will answer them when I get to it. I will not answer any more PM's regarding this issue. I hope you understand that I can't really give all of you individual and custom made answers.

makes a lot of sense........

kpat

yes henna ..i have a question..not related to ucsf but personal..where are you from..i thought the name henna is your real name..or is it not?

Members don't see this ad :)
gsmm,
I am from India, Henna is not my real name and that's not my pic ! :)

henna,all this while i was thinking that its a pic of you:D

She is more beautifull than that pic in real .

gsmm,
I am from India, Henna is not my real name and that's not my pic ! :)

That picture question should be on the FAQs thread!!!

Or maybe you should put it in your signature! :D :laugh:

I've wanted to change that pic for sometime now, but I can't decide on the replacement pic.

I've wanted to change that pic for sometime now, but I can't decide on the replacement pic.

Just wanted to make your life easier. How abt this?
you cant be prettier than her.

03.jpg

henna
would you please tell me when did you accept in ucsf and if you don't mind share your scores :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just amazed at the speed newyorker has to track Henna

He's just amazing!!!

:D :laugh:

Please post ALL your questions here. I will answer them when I get to it. I will not answer anymore PM's regarding this issue. I hope you understand that I can't really give all of you individual and custom made answers.

Hi Henna,
Was just curious and wanted to know how many PM's do you get daily?You must be a genius in time management!!:love:
take care,

Originally posted by pinktooth
Hi Henna,
You must be a genius in time management!!:love:
take care,
I wish I could say that. :D

Was just curious and wanted to know how many PM's do you get daily?
I am not sure how many I get, all I know is if I dont clear my mail box every few days then I get a msg saying my mail box is full.. Frankly I love getting PM's, its just that I don't want ppl sending me PM's on stuff that everyone else could benefit from.
And moreover typing the same thing over and over again isn't fun either.

wow aishwarya is really gorgeous...i kept looking at her for sometime

hi henna
would you please tell us when did you accepted in ucsf and what was your scores??????????

hello henna,

I got accepted in UCSF for 2004 session. I wanted to know is there any printed list of books which are required in this course. IF YES , from where can i get that list(any web site etc...)

One more thing,endodontic procedures for lab work r performed on typhodonts or extracted teeth?

Thanks NY'er, can you make that pic into 50x50 pixels.

Hi heena,
All to first,i truly like the way u re moderating this forum,and the way u try to help evrybody & come up with a best possible solution for their problems..gr8 work.:clap:
& something for u...dont know if u really wanted it or not...

Attachments

• for sdn.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 172
Thank You so much tooth girl.
You are so sweet.:love:

Originally posted by toothgirl
Hi heena,
All to first,i truly like the way u re moderating this forum,and the way u try to help evrybody & come up with a best possible solution for their problems..gr8 work.:clap:
Hi Folks,
I am not able to download that attachment.Could you give an idea whats in it?
Take care

You have to give me 5 buks :laugh:

okay okay ill give you a hint :idea:

it is my photo when I was ( small size )

Hi SAM,
U ve to give me 50% of that,or i ll tell pinktooth how u used to look like when u were small!!
:laugh: :laugh:

y is everyone passing ard my picture!!!!:oops: :D :D

Hey Sam...
How could you could look like Aishwarya when you were small??
She looks pretty feminine to me:rolleyes:
???

Hey and no five bucks..what happened to that voluntary ,charity,compassionate and other miscelaneous qualities a dentist must have;) :D

Okay okay............... Toothgirl & Pinktooth I give up ,Ill take the 5 bucks as cookies or chocolates .....is that possible??:D

Toothgirl : don't tell me you need 50% of that also !!! FORGET ABOUT IT BUDDY .

Hi Sam ,
done i can give you cookies..but you'll have to come all the way down to Atlanta to eat them...So I guess that would be a little expensive:D

Originally posted by joey
hello henna,

I got accepted in UCSF for 2004 session. I wanted to know is there any printed list of books which are required in this course. IF YES , from where can i get that list(any web site etc...)

One more thing,endodontic procedures for lab work r performed on typhodonts or extracted teeth?

Congrats !
You don't have to buy any books right now.

Try to collect extracted teeth, it'll help. They do try to do the endo work on extracted teeth.

Hi heena,
Thanks ! :)
That was very nice of you to have fixed that pic of Sam's, he's a cute drag queen, isn't he ? :D

Thanks ! :)
That was very nice of you to have fixed that pic of Sam's, he's a cute drag queen, isn't he ? :D

:wow: Me ????Drag queen??? :wow: ????:(:(

Are you denying it now ??;) :D

I ment by small size that (when I was a kid ) :( :( .It was just a joke .But definatly am 100 % masculin :( .

Originally posted by sam3
.But definatly am 100 % masculan :( .

masculan. no wonder that picture looks weird to me. :)
Hopefully you're a masculine masculan. :D

I ment by small size that (when I was a kid ) :( :( .It was just a joke .But definatly am 100 % masculan :( .

aww.....Sam, I was just referring to your claim of that photo when I quoted it ( didnt think anything of the size reference)

btw, how do you know that drag queens have same sizes ?? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by meggs
masculan. no wonder that picture looks weird to me. :)
Hopefully you're a masculine masculan. :D

Hummmmmm...........................Look what did I get myself in ???.How am I gonna deal with this hope :laugh:

aww.....Sam, I was just referring to your claim of that photo when I quoted it ( didnt think anything of the size reference)

:laugh:

Toothgirl : Can you see what did this pic get me in??:laugh:

Ofcourse size matters..............we are talking about Diamonds here right ?? :laugh:

:laugh:

Toothgirl : Can you see what did this pic get me in??:laugh:

hi sam,
hoze it goin buddy!i dont think that pic got u into this,but ur idea of getin 5 bucks...(though,I M LOVIN IT)
but i can get u out of it ,if u get ready to share those sweets and choclates...:D :laugh: :laugh: :hardy:

Hi Henna,
I would appreciate if you can tell us what are the subjects we are tested for the first 2 quarters and what are the books recommended.
Thanks
sang

Hi Henna,

I have a few doubts about going to UCSF or UOP. I think there was a time when you were in the same boat and you went for UCSF. I am just wondering if you are happy with your decision?
I have talked to so many people and I am not able to make a choice between two schools. Eventhough it has to be my decision atlast, but I would really appreciate if you could tell something about your experiences in UCSF. If there was ever a time when you thought I wish I would have opted for UOP/UCLA(any other)?

Any kind of help would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Ritu14

Henna

please tell me if I am hallicinating . I was browsing UCSF housing website, and the on-campus housing is not available at all to DDS/ IDS students?

:confused:

I am going to be charging a fee for the consultations from now on :) .
I'll answer all the questions during the weekends, alright ?

Henna,

I am eagerly waiting for your reply, but take your time. I can understand how many replies you would have to give everyday.

-Ritu14

hi sam,
hoze it goin buddy!i dont think that pic got u into this,but ur idea of getin 5 bucks...(though,I M LOVIN IT)
but i can get u out of it ,if u get ready to share those sweets and choclates...:D :laugh: :laugh: :hardy:

NEHE,NADA,......IMPOSIBLE...........FORGET ABOT IT .I prefare to give you your share of the 5 bucks.No one touches my choclates.