shundert

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
So my AMCAS application was submitted a couple of weeks ago and is still "ready for review", but today I decided to add a couple more schools to my list. I then had to resubmit my AMCAS, does that mean I get put at the end of their list to review, or should I still expect to be reviewed soon? I mean, I did not alter anything they will be looking at.

xanthomondo

nom nom nom
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2006
the island of Doctor Moreau
Status
Resident [Any Field]
shundert said:
So my AMCAS application was submitted a couple of weeks ago and is still "ready for review", but today I decided to add a couple more schools to my list. I then had to resubmit my AMCAS, does that mean I get put at the end of their list to review, or should I still expect to be reviewed soon? I mean, I did not alter anything they will be looking at.
ddaawwwggg

you always add more schools AFTER youre verified

id call to make sure but :luck:

OP
S

shundert

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
you gotta be kidding me! that would be messed up, I will call them tomorrow and see what they say

About the Ads

Monkey12

Monkey12
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2004
Status
Either way, I'd just wait until you're verified to add more schools. If you already added the schools, then don't worry about it. Don't bother callling b/c you'll just be put on hold forever.

leahmaria

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Midwest
Status
Medical Student
You're still in line like you were. I added schools when I was ready for review and I don't think it messed anything up, I was still verified pretty quickly!

sekem

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
shundert said:

Don't listen to these people, I did the same thing that you did and I was scared, so called them and asked if that was ok and they said, that will only update you case without hurting your status!

OP
S

shundert

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Thanks for the tip man, I was shaking over here

mlcal06

10+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2006
CA
Status
Pre-Medical
how do you add schools after being verified? :confused:

omggggggggg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
mlcal06 said:
how do you add schools after being verified? :confused:
Just click on Medical Schools and add as you did the first time around.

lina123321

ralph: im a unitard
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2006
over the rainbow
Status
Medical Student
so goood to know; i did the same thing, and realized too late that maybe they would put me at the end of the line.... :rolleyes:

About the Ads