Quick AMCAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shundert

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my AMCAS application was submitted a couple of weeks ago and is still "ready for review", but today I decided to add a couple more schools to my list. I then had to resubmit my AMCAS, does that mean I get put at the end of their list to review, or should I still expect to be reviewed soon? I mean, I did not alter anything they will be looking at.

Members don't see this ad.

shundert said:
So my AMCAS application was submitted a couple of weeks ago and is still "ready for review", but today I decided to add a couple more schools to my list. I then had to resubmit my AMCAS, does that mean I get put at the end of their list to review, or should I still expect to be reviewed soon? I mean, I did not alter anything they will be looking at.

ddaawwwggg

you always add more schools AFTER youre verified

id call to make sure but :luck:

you gotta be kidding me! that would be messed up, I will call them tomorrow and see what they say

Members don't see this ad :)
Either way, I'd just wait until you're verified to add more schools. If you already added the schools, then don't worry about it. Don't bother callling b/c you'll just be put on hold forever.

You're still in line like you were. I added schools when I was ready for review and I don't think it messed anything up, I was still verified pretty quickly!

shundert said:

Don't listen to these people, I did the same thing that you did and I was scared, so called them and asked if that was ok and they said, that will only update you case without hurting your status!

Thanks for the tip man, I was shaking over here

how do you add schools after being verified? :confused:

mlcal06 said:
how do you add schools after being verified? :confused:

Just click on Medical Schools and add as you did the first time around.

so goood to know; i did the same thing, and realized too late that maybe they would put me at the end of the line.... :rolleyes: