Quick but stupid question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hornet871

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when programs submit their ROLs?

As for the neuro match, does anyone know when ROLs are due? And when is Match Day for neuronerds? (I'm not applying for neuro, but I'm trying to get the inside scoop for a pal.)

Thanks.

hornetmeister

Members don't see this ad.

Hook me up with the info, fellas, even you she-fellas like Quinn.

(The name Quinn, with those two n's together, looks an awful lot like Quim, which is an old English dirty word for p*ssy. Once again, Mr. Quinn, you have outdone yourself. Misleading orthographics - I'm impressed!)

I think the ROLS have to be submitted by 1st week of February., but don't quote me on it. I have no clue about neuro.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interview at Ohio State on February 6th, so ostensibly sometime after that.

Yeah, I agree with Greer ('cause I got my interview invite today for Feb 4 at USF!) - I look at it backwards: Match Day - about 3 weeks before, in late February, the match proper runs. I think programs have about 7 to 10 days to change ROL's. I know that the spots in the match have to be listed by the end of January (ie, if there will be 6 or 10 or whatever).

Tin rocks! I learned most of my geography as a kid from Tin Tin. (OK, that's a lie, but I really love those comics.)

We get together an make our ROL on Feb 12th so it's after that (but not much).