Quick Interview Invite...mistake?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

singergirl18

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible for a school to offer an II by accident by pressing the wrong button on the computer or something? I was complete at a school yesterday, and got an II via portal today? I'm over the moon about it, but also a little cautious since it seems almost too fast.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It was probably automatic based on MCAT/GPA or something else.

Reactions: 1 users
They must have been scouting you for years now. Seems like they're happier than you are.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It's the Penguin avatar.

the penguin club is legit yo

Reactions: 2 users
Was it Drexel? They seem to be moving pretty fast once you get past the hurdle of actually receiving the secondary.

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah it was, and they also lost my first secondary so I thought that could have something to do with it, and I AM OVERJOYED!

And the penguin is key. I swear. :)

Anti-anxiety meds, stat.

Is it possible for a school to offer an II by accident by pressing the wrong button on the computer or something? I was complete at a school yesterday, and got an II via portal today? I'm over the moon about it, but also a little cautious since it seems almost too fast.

In my defense I work a night shift job, and I worked last night. Clearly it's messing with my head....

Kidding.

I'm neurotic and I know it.

Reactions: 1 users
In my defense I work a night shift job, and I worked last night. Clearly it's messing with my head....

Kidding.

I'm neurotic and I know it.

stop trippin gurl, you sexy and you know it! :)

If I had those thoughts, I'd keep as quiet about it as possible lest they realize and rectify the mistake. The further along you "fake" it, the less likely they'd admit to the mistake and deal with the fallout.

Gotta be opportunistic.

Reactions: 1 user