1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

quick question about kaplan course

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by mac_kin, Aug 4, 2006.

1. mac_kin

mac_kin Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Post Doc
    just in case i have to do this next year:

can you somehow register for the kaplan practice exams on saturdays without actually signing up for the entire course (ie. pay a smaller fee to take the tests only) ?

thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Moses MD

Moses MD I got a staff
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    dont take kaplan if you have to retake the mcat

4. mac_kin

mac_kin Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Post Doc
    No I'm not planning to ever take that.

That's why I'm wondering if it's possible to somehow attend their practice test sessions without having to register for the course. has anyone done this?