Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Quick question for those who interviewed at Temple!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by RSXer, Oct 1, 2002.

1. RSXer

RSXer :) UoMBCDSCo07 :)
    7+ Year Member

I'm leaving for my interview tomorrow, but I still have to write up the answers to those questions that Mark emailed us.

Did you all write proportional to the amount of space given for each question? Did you write/type your answers on a separate sheet of paper?

A quick reply is needed as I haveto write it up tonight before I leave for Philly tomorrow.

Thanks!

BTW, I haven't gotten anything in about 3 1/2 weeks from schools other than the ones I've interviewed with!! :(

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. GTchick

GTchick Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I wrote on the sheet in teh amount of space given. I saw that some people typed theirs. Everyone at my time did it on the sheet provided. Have fun at your interview!!!!!

4. RSXer

RSXer :) UoMBCDSCo07 :)
    7+ Year Member

thanx for the quick reply, GTchick. I'm looking forward to this interview. Everyone's said so mny good things about Temple, its time to see it for myself ;)

5. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
    Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Yeah, don't sweat it. Type it or write it. Mark doesn't really care. Just make sure your sentences are good.

DesiDentist