Quinn, are you really that hot?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hornet871

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but - and I think I speak for all the guys on this board - I must know.

P.S. Newark BI conducted its last interview on 12/20, so you've probably been rejected from there. Sorry.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Apollyon
I rotated there, and didn't get interviewed...no loss though, I think...the weakest of the bunch.

And, you're right - you speak for us...I've been absolutely wondering myself...

I wonder if that ever really comes into play with the application photos... there would be no way to prove or disprove it. Applicant A and B same board scores, types of LORs, grades, similar backgrounds. A is a pretty girl, B is my ugly ass. In a field with mostly male PDs

mike

Members don't see this ad :)
Gotta hand it to you Hornet... Someone finally had the nerve to ask. Here I thought I was the only one who was curious. I've been wondering that myself ever since I found this board.

my understanding is that programs cannot open your photo until they offer you an interview to prevent applicant's looks to enter into the decision.

You guys are funny. tsk tsk. Here's a closeup of the picture, if you guys want.

Attachments

• merestaurant.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,243
Originally posted by blackcat
my understanding is that programs cannot open your photo until they offer you an interview to prevent applicant's looks to enter into the decision.

The University of Mississippi sent me an email a while back at the beginning of November saying that my picture had to be sent to make my file complete. I wrote back to say that that means they want to interview me. The coordinator said, "No, we just keep the records from year to year" - which made me think they were flouting this policy. And, that would be par for the course. I wonder how many others are wondering if you "look like a grub".

Fellas, et al:

How is it that QuinnNSU posts a closeup of her stunning visage and not a peep out of y'all? Are we all such gentlemen here? Cannot a gentleman appreciate the beauty of a fair maiden's face?

Honestly, Quinn, your face is breathtaking. You should be told this.

volvo - and vuelvo,

HORNET

There is this Quinn guy at NSU. Quinn attended James Madison University, which concidentally is the same university that QuinnNSU attended. Quinn is a 4th year medical student, and guess what, so is QuinnNSU! They both go to NSU - I bet he is lucky to be in her grace! Quinn wants to go into emergency medicine, and I'll be darn, QuinnNSU wants to go into EM, too!

Wow, these Quinn fellars really sound cool. Me thinks Quinn is lucky to be around the gorgeous QuinnNSU. Any guy that even gets to see a girl that hot must in my opinion be cool.

I smell a rat!

very nice detective work. :D

Notice I never admitted to that picture being me... (in my post either)... just said "Here's a close up of the picture."

Indeed, whoever that picture is of, is hot.

It was just amusing to see all the speculation. Indeed, Hornet, you have balls.

Too funny. The truth will set you free, but it sounds like QuinnNSU needs to keep his (her?) in his (her?) shorts.

Anyway for those who believed I submit this.....

"Ignorance truly is bliss"

Actually I was surprised that another frequent user of the EM SDN forums didn't chime up, as I met him at an interview at a program...

But whoever Truth Hurts is... you did some strong internet searching... I couldnt' even find my school's site on google. You could teach me a few internet stalking tips...

Originally posted by QuinnNSU

Notice I never admitted to that picture being me... (in my post either)... just said "Here's a close up of the picture."

Actually I was surprised that another frequent user of the EM SDN forums didn't chime up, as I met him at an interview at a program...

But whoever Truth Hurts is... you did some strong internet searching... I couldnt' even find my school's site on google. You could teach me a few internet stalking tips...

To maintain this person's privacy, I have removed the link to his website.

For those wanting to find it, you can do your own detective work.

Just be skeptical of that gorgeous girl pretending to be a doc wannabe. She just might have a third leg!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow Quinn, that's harsh. I must say that I'm somewhat depressed about this whole thing now :( EM could always use some more girls of that "calibur" :)

Well, at least I don't have to get up early tomorrow and work the Peds ER... Oh wait, I do - Nevermind.

Alex

Actually, Resident, I do.

Sorry to disappoint you, Alextron. But atleast I gave some of us an eyebrow raised. Disassociating myself from it, I woulda probably had the hots if I did see a poster that had a picture like that up. Occasionally I view the Lounge or the pre-med forums... and there are a couple choice picks.

But none like the Prevacid drug reps I saw today at Grand Rounds. One dropped a Prevacid pen, bent over (with a completely extended leg), and showed off her T-back to about 20 medical students and 10 interns/residents. I think you could hear everyone's pulse beat faster.

However, I will have to assume a new identity... so here is a new picture! Although I am partial to brunettes, I picked someone of a lighter color.

Actually, Resident, I do.

Sorry to disappoint you, Alextron. But atleast I gave some of us an eyebrow raised. Disassociating myself from it, I woulda probably had the hots if I did see a poster that had a picture like that up. Occasionally I view the Lounge or the pre-med forums... and there are a couple choice picks.

But none like the Prevacid drug reps I saw today at Grand Rounds. One dropped a Prevacid pen, bent over (with a completely extended leg), and showed off her T-back to about 20 medical students and 10 interns/residents. I think you could hear everyone's pulse beat faster.

However, I will have to assume a new identity... so here is a new picture! Although I am partial to brunettes, I picked someone of a lighter color.

Is it too much to ask for you to be yourself, to quit having beautiful girls as your avatar, and to quit portraying yourself as being a girl?

Just out of curiosity, are you a wannabe female? Do you go to parties in drag? Are you a pre-op transexual? Just curious as to your motive behind pretending to be a gorgeous female.

Hold yer horses there...

I'm just an incredibly bored, burnt out from interviewing, dead-broke (s/p interviews), pulling my hair out cause I have Step II next week, tired of seeing 11% Hba1c's on my FP rotation - 4th year.

Negative on the dragqueen/pre-opper or anything of the sort.

Truth...

It sounds to me like you are pissed that you got suckered.

The internet can be evil for a young lonely man. Very evil.

I personally think the whole thing is pretty damned funny. I have a couple of avatars I could post but I would end up getting banned!

I personally think you should go back to the old pic Quinn. So what if its fake, it's been a staple of this forum for a while now, and it just reminds me of better times :)

just a thought...

Back by popular demand (okay, only Alextron)... its... me again! Er... not really me.

My my, this thread is almost as popular as the interview thread that we had running way back in November.

Funny that a few days ago I created a new thread saying "Why so quiet." If I had known all I had to do was have someone blow my cover... I woulda done that a long time ago (maybe I'll have to create a new account and pretend to be a 3rd year who wants a 4th year or EM intern to "help me out" as a mentor for ERAS).

Time to get to studying. Its indeed been a funny night (this is too distracting... I can't concentrate on my Q-bank questions).
Q

Great thread! If you guys liked the movie THE CRYING GAME, then you'll love my good friend QuinnNSU. :laugh:

I did indeed meet QuinnNSU at an interview this one time, if that's the frequent poster he refers to. But hey, I like a good secret as much as anyone.

That, and it's funny.

so I finally found the thread you were talking about...hey gulick...I guess you were right...;) Don't piss Quinn off he's actually been training with Mark "the smashing machine" Kerr, Mark Coleman, and myself...he'll kick your arse;) :D :laugh:

www.markkerr.com
www.valetudo.org

Jason Park MS-IV
NSU-COM

Here's one more pic of quinn before the sex change

Ringgirl1.jpg

You know I'm just joking around Quinn:laugh:

Originally posted by Truth Hurts
There is this Quinn guy at NSU. Quinn attended James Madison University, which concidentally is the same university that QuinnNSU attended. Quinn is a 4th year medical student, and guess what, so is QuinnNSU! They both go to NSU - I bet he is lucky to be in her grace! Quinn wants to go into emergency medicine, and I'll be darn, QuinnNSU wants to go into EM, too!

Wow, these Quinn fellars really sound cool. Me thinks Quinn is lucky to be around the gorgeous QuinnNSU. Any guy that even gets to see a girl that hot must in my opinion be cool.

I smell a rat!

*sigh* :( Looks like I had my fifteen minutes of fame. Well, I must say it was pretty nice while it lasted...

:)
bump.

Quinn-

In a recent post in another forum you boasted that you could "suck a golf ball through a garden hose."

Hey, so what if your picture is a little off. I think we could get along. I don't think that makes me gay...

Tell my wife, though, and I'll deny everything.

Damn, people are gullible. I never for once thought that Quinn was as portrayed in his avatar. Do you guys think people with anime avatars look like cartoon characters?

That said, I did have one classmate in my residency class who is a really good-looking female (and unbelievably cool as hell too).

*sniff* All this attention.

*sigh* Got my new Avatar in. Suppose all the propositions I get via PMs will have to end. Oh well... for everything there is a season.

Q, DO

Dude, I miss the old avatar:( :( :( Maybe you'll bring it back in a little while:confused:

Originally posted by AMMD
Dude, I miss the old avatar:( :( :( Maybe you'll bring it back in a little while:confused:

Yeah, the old avatar was a classic. But what can ya do. I guess that's what happens when you move on up in the world. :)

Q, DO

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The funny thing is that even though of course I know you are not female, in my head your past posts always had a female voice. Or is that one of the other voices? so hard to keep it all straight.
congrats on finally being an official moderator, btw.

Although Quinn will always be that luscious avatar in my mind, I have a new love. Residentevil is she. That nurse can take my rising temperature any time!

Were you "encouraged" to change your avatar? Or just bored, Quinn?

I figgered since I'll be moderator I should change my avatar, dont' want to start any controversies or conspiracies.

Yeah, Residentevil is quite a hottie.

Q, DO

JPNSU,

Nice to see a fellow MMA'er on the board.

Who have you trained with down there?

Years ago, I trained with Pedro Velente off of bird road in miami, Marcus and Marcello Silveira off of alton road in miami beach, Romero Cavalcante had a place in the beach for a couple months too...

Those ATT guys are pretty awesome...my teammate, Patathina just went up against Marcell Fereira from ATT at the ICG event put on by Freestyle Fighting Academy (Avelans)...but lost by a takedown.

I train under William Bittencourt in Orlando...he's BB under De La Riva...but I had to take a few months off due to injury at the last tournament...and my school schedule is only going to allow me to train maybe once a week this semester :(

Can't wait till the UFC on the 31st...but I heard Vitor Belfort might pull out because his sister is missing in Rio.

Anyway, I should have PM'ed this, I guess...

I think we need to find out what that photo is, and if it's copyrighted. If so, we need to alter it enough to put it on an SDN t-shirt!

Who's with me?

good point. Quinn, who is the chick in the picture and does she know that most of the guys on SDN fantasize about her? Tell her if she wants some real lovin':horns: look me up :D