Radiology Website for Vet Students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LVT2DVM

UGA-CVM c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a website for vet students learning radiology (normals, abnormal comparisons, ect..) Someone recommended veterinaryradiology.net but so far I am not really impressed. I'm basically looking for something that shows you a normal film next to an abnormal film, lets you figure out what may be abnormal and then describes AND outlines (draws, points, ect..) on the picture what the abnormalities are. Maybe even a section that describes how a clinician would approach reading certain views. Thanks:love:

Members don't see this ad.

Here's a Penn site I had bookmarked:
http://cal.vet.upenn.edu/projects/saortho/contents/contents.htm

It's not exactly what you were looking for, but maybe you'll glean something good from it.

Do you have Thrall? My Thrall text came with some online access information, and they have some of the actual text, and images, online, along with quizzes. It wasn't stellar, but, I haven't really touched it since 2008 or 2009.

Are you on VIN? (Students get free access with your .edu verified email addy!) There's the Radiology boards - you probably already know - but also try the Student Center on there. There might be stuff there too.

Thanks CookieBear!

Members don't see this ad :)
Fantastic TT! I figured (hoped) there had to be some vet schools out there with some awesome radiologists! Thanks for the link. :D