Rads Questions CORE exam qbank opinions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gleevec1945

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Thinking of purchasing another qbank to do before the CORE exam in June. I've already done board vitals and radprimer, but don't really feel like doing them again would be that helpful for me.

Any opinions on the rads questions qbank? I don't know anyone personally who has used it and don't see many reviews on the internet - probably because it's relatively new. I tried the demo and the questions seem decent. Anyone here have experience with it? Or any other qbanks worth looking into? I've heard negative things about QEVLAR.

TIA!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
What have you done as far as physics questions? I need more, I still feel very bad at it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Recommend the application Radiology Core: Physics Plus on the App Store (this is not a paid endorsement). Has a lot of good questions which are similar to the style asked on Core.

I have done all of RadsQuestions. It has some good questions, and some bad. Lots of 'all of the above' answers, which I'm certain are not representative of the real deal. Still way better than QEVLAR though, and probably better than radprimer for CORE studying.

Reactions: 1 user
What have you done as far as physics questions? I need more, I still feel very bad at it.
As suboptimal a qbank as Qevlar is, I think its physics questions are pretty good.

Reactions: 2 users
what do you guys think the percentage right on the boardvitals qbank is that would mean you are probably going to pass the exam? 65%? 70%?

BoardVitals was probably most representative of the actual exam.

Board Vitals was about right in terms of length and percentile correct needed to pass the CORE.

QEVLAR is another good one but almost esoteric.

Crack the CORE books are probably a must, though less of one than it used to be in the past.