Ramadan and studying...

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by DOCTORSAIB, Dec 16, 2000.

1. DOCTORSAIB

DOCTORSAIB Ophtho or bust!

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi everyone, just wanted to wish happy ramadan to all the muslims in this forum and i wanted to know how everyone is managing their studies during this holy month. Replies would be appreciated, thank you.. [​IMG]

DOCTORSAIB

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. medhope

medhope Junior Member

RAMADAN MUBARAK!!
    It is very difficult to study during this month especially during finals.The majory of my finals are comprehensive and they are held at 8 o'clock in the morning so when i get to get up before sinrise i have to get going (since I am a commuter). [​IMG]

4. Blueprint

Blueprint Junior Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Eid Mubarak!
    Sorry I was so late in replying, but Ramadan and finals have kept me busy. It was difficult to study during this time, but, God willing, we will get the rewards for it. It was helpful for myself to be in the company of other muslims, that way we were able to establish a common routine: light studying before sunset, heavy studying in the nights, and sleep where ever we had some free time. The beauty of it was that since we had two weeks of exams, which coincided with the start of Ramadan, we didn't have to deal with the boredom-ahhh-duration of class. Best of luck to all.
    Peace...

5. DOCTORSAIB

DOCTORSAIB Ophtho or bust!

Resident [Any Field]
    Just wanted to say EID MUBARAK to all the muslims in this forum. Glad to hear that everyones finals went well. Good luck to all.

DOCTORSAIB

6. Rdahmad

Rdahmad New Member

Assalamu Alaykum everyone.

I am not in Medical school yet, but I still want to wish everyone a very good year in all areas. I wish you luck in your studies, and the best Allah may give you. Insha'Allah, I will make it through the time and stress to be the doctor I have always wanted to be.

Salam,
    Rashida

------------------