Rampant discrimination against DOs !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
who cares.....its pretty funny. It was one innocent joking comment.

Members don't see this ad :)
who cares.....its pretty funny. It was one innocent joking comment.

I watched the video but I think I missed the joke..are you guys referring to the part where Conan asked if the doctor was an osteopath. Was that the offensive part?

I watched the video but I think I missed the joke..are you guys referring to the part where Conan asked if the doctor was an osteopath. Was that the offensive part?

I thought it was pretty funny and was honestly surprised that Conan even knew the word "osteopath."

Conan knows something about medicine. His father is a professor at Harvard Med School. I've heard him mention it more than once. (Conan himself went to Harvard).

Yeah, I thought it was funny.

Last edited:
Dumb thread.

Reactions: 1 users
OP was being sarcastic. Y'all are an angry bunch.

There was a segment on the awesome show "QI" talking about a new punctuation mark called the "sarcastrophe"
I think perhaps that would have been well suited here since few ppl got that THIS WAS A JOKE !!!!!!

I'm surprised the AOA hasn't sent Conan a sternly worded letter.

There was a segment on the awesome show "QI" talking about a new punctuation mark called the "sarcastrophe"
I think perhaps that would have been well suited here since few ppl got that THIS WAS A JOKE !!!!!!

....I got the fact that THIS WAS A JOKE. It was a dumb joke.

lol good stuff, and I'm not much of a Conan fan. It makes me want to play these games now.

There was only 1 post (#2) before yours (and even after) that could possible be construed as someone taking it seriously... So I'm not really sure who this "Y'all" is?

FWIW, I thought it was funny. Conan can be funny on occasion.

There was only 1 post (#2) before yours (and even after) that could possible be construed as someone taking it seriously... So I'm not really sure who this "Y'all" is?
Strong contribution.