Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasis

caffeinated for safety
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Welcome to part 15!

diesel.vin.111003.jpg

Mmmm sexy even in a skirt.

Official Totals for Part 14:
Anastasis 149
megboo 136
pingouin 116
Mr. Tee 81
Arsenic 61
beary 53
Dr Durden 49
PBandJ 47
DocFunk 44
DrBowtie 39
TypeA 38
Nikki2002 38
oxeye 30
gujuDoc 28
WilliamsF1 17
EvoDevo 16
Crazy Canuck 13
lilithny 12
UMP 10
mshheaddoc 9
QofQuimica 9
RAD11 6
Pontifex Maximus 2
CalvinTK 1
gradu8in2003 1
docolive 1

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
500: Chariots of Fire
1000: Eye of the Tiger
2000: Overture of 1812 (with emphasis on cannons)
3000: Tchaikovsky's First Piano Concerto
4000: Livin' on a Prayer
5000: 5,000 Miles
7500: Another One Bites the Dust
10K: We Will Rock You
15K: William Tell Overture
20K: Celebration
30K: We Are the Champions

pbj, your user name just reminds me of

it's peanut butter jelly time
23.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
:confused:

I assumed it was one of those things where after posting it it came up with some gif that said this person is stealing bandwidth... did it not?

Wow, SDN has that gif built-in? Or that site you copied it from? Or did the actual gif itself say "I'm a bandwidth thief and a *****"?

part 15! :D

now i have to get back to studying :( :( :(

and I must get back to being in limbo with this upcoming MCAT score. I feel so "iffy" inside.
btw, Anastasis, until today, I still laugh when I see your avatar. Coffee= heaven + life support.

Woo Hoo! I made the first page...for like the 12th out 14 threads. :laugh:

How sad is it when 149 posts earns you the right to start the new thread? I hate the 1000 post limit!

Just finished my paper for class tomorrow night. It was likely the worst thing I have ever written. So pathetic. I didn't even go for the "confuse the prof" approach. It is just a bad paper...what can I say?

1st page! have to get back to studying, but before I do....

in a continuation from the discussion in RXIV, I wanted to note that CC said
beer :thumbup:
champagne :barf:
and wanted to ask CC what she's doing in April and if she's ever been to STL? :D (and the pink bottle in the pic freaked me out, too- I didn't see that at the store)

and Tee- Durden and I have stored in our memory banks that you're a champagne wishes and caviar dreams type of guy, and have no intention of forgetting that. :D

and Tee- Durden and I have stored in our memory banks that you're a champagne wishes and caviar dreams type of guy, and have no intention of forgetting that. :D

Darn tootin'....$60 bottles of champagne will be ordered on WashU's tab :idea:

Just finished my paper for class tomorrow night. It was likely the worst thing I have ever written. So pathetic. I didn't even go for the "confuse the prof" approach. It is just a bad paper...what can I say?
i'm sure it 's not as bad as you think. chin up. :)

or maybe it is, and your prof will at least have a laugh. :laugh:

1st page! have to get back to studying, but before I do....

in a continuation from the discussion in RXIV, I wanted to note that CC said

and wanted to ask CC what she's doing in April and if she's ever been to STL? :D (and the pink bottle in the pic freaked me out, too- I didn't see that at the store)

April -> celebrating the end of TAing. Not that it's bad, but I like low key better so I can finish my thesis and graduate

And no, I've never been to St. Louis

i'm sure it 's not as bad as you think. chin up. :)

or maybe it is, and your prof will at least have a laugh. :laugh:

Either that, or the prof may appreciate the non-use of the confuse the prof tactic

April -> celebrating the end of TAing. Not that it's bad, but I like low key better so I can finish my thesis and graduate

And no, I've never been to St. Louis

well come on out, girl! we'll all be having a grand time. :hardy:

(ps bring some Canadian Molson. my friend and I were just discussing on Fri how the "real" stuff knocked us for a loop when we were in Vancouver)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Besides I'm sure he can't spare the tab on us because it takes so much to get him tipsy... oh wait. :smuggrin:
well thanks for blowing any hope we had with that little jab! :mad:

'sok. I'll call my peds friend and have him take us out. he likes to pay. :thumbup:

ps the link was broken in your other post

you promised free drinks on their tab last time, and that didn't pan out for me. I'm not going to hold my breath on this one.

It was at the restaurants. They weren't payin for our Chase bar tab.

Right. As I said, it didn't pan out for me. :(

They used to in the past, and I even ate dinner with the guy who blew it for everyone - by putting $900 of charges on his room tab when he interviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.