Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XVII

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted106503

random

werd2.gif

Members don't see this ad.

500: Chariots of Fire
1000: Eye of the Tiger
2000: Overture of 1812 (with emphasis on cannons)
3000: Tchaikovsky's First Piano Concerto
4000: Livin' on a Prayer
5000: 5,000 Miles
7500: Another One Bites the Dust
10K: We Will Rock You
15K: William Tell Overture
20K: Celebration
30K: We Are the Champions

Members don't see this ad :)
Sweet!

SIU FTWFW tonight! Playing Bradley tomorrow.

Good luck w/ MCAT study jlw. I mean pingouin!

I finished my homework tonight so I can work on my billing and taxes this weekend :( Oh, and MCAT study :(

why am i laughing at this? it's horrible

Probably cuz it shows the stupidity of the guy who did this. no offense but being in a gang was stupid in the first place but doing what they did afterwards was even more stupid.

Members don't see this ad :)
oh yea..

WTG S&M with the acceptance
:clap: :clap: :clap:

How many acceptances is that now?

I'm bored. Bored I am. I'm bored. yeah yeah yeah!!!

I'm bored. Bored I am. I'm bored. yeah yeah yeah!!

P.S. I heart my Monday morning and noon professors. Class is cancelled!!!!! wooooot woot!!!!!

:D

Hey Q! :love:

Well I'm off to bed. I have worked more than 100 hours/week each of the last two weeks. :( :mad: :sleep:

I can't decide if I should do my work tomorrow and have Sunday totally off or if I should just really enjoy tomorrow, try and rest up, and then do it Sunday. Guess I'll just see how I feel in the AM!

Have a great weekend folks!

Hey Q! :love:

Well I'm off to bed. I have worked more than 100 hours/week each of the last two weeks. :( :mad: :sleep:

I can't decide if I should do my work tomorrow and have Sunday totally off or if I should just really enjoy tomorrow, try and rest up, and then do it Sunday. Guess I'll just see how I feel in the AM!

Have a great weekend folks!
Hey, while you're at it, do my work too, will ya? You've already done M1; it should be easy for you. ;)

I mean, I'd be happy to come mangle a placenta or two for you. :p

thanks!! this is #1!! :D
im sure that first one isnt going to be the last.
You must be thrilled.
Ok, at this hour you are probably drunk or asleep or still recovering from the acceptance :D

Hey, while you're at it, do my work too, will ya? You've already done M1; it should be easy for you. ;)

I mean, I'd be happy to come mangle a placenta or two for you. :p

Haha, thank goodness I don't deal with placentas these last two months. And mangling them is exactly what I do. :oops:

I could never do M1 work now - I don't remember any of that stuff. Well except for histology. :D

Geez I don't know what to do with myself having time at home!

I am going to eat breakfast and clean my house and pay bills. :) And I need to start making a build-a-bear for my nephew. Olivia wants to name it Bubble. :D :love:

:love: :love: You still have a lot of time. And I agree with Guju that they are trying to scare you into taking their course.

Yeah, that's true. Except I did well on the Kaplan one. (wait - I did guess a lot so it was probably a fluke).

I'll keep powing along. I'm not naturally gifted like you or ana or Q or twin or Williams or Funk or.... OMG I'm the loser in this bunch! ;) :p

Geez I don't know what to do with myself having time at home!

I am going to eat breakfast and clean my house and pay bills. :) And I need to start making a build-a-bear for my nephew. Olivia wants to name it Bubble. :D :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! Bubble Bear! Be sure to put a small thing of Bubbles in his hands for effect :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.