Random & non-MCAT sitting in a tree and only Peripherally Related to

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilithny

yawn
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
done :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So why is there a limit to the number of posts in a thread?

And yeah, I need to go run as well... the weather does not look too promising though...

500: Chariots of Fire
1000: Eye of the Tiger
2000: Overture of 1812 (with emphasis on cannons)
3000: Tchaikovsky's First Piano Concerto
4000: Livin' on a Prayer
5000: 5,000 Miles
7500: Another One Bites the Dust
10K: We Will Rock You
15K: William Tell Overture
20K: Celebration
30K: We Are the Champions

Members don't see this ad :)
once upon a time, i was closing in on the william tell overture... now i'm hardly close to we will rock you

The new name is throwing me...sort of sad though, I have spent the last year and a half in the Non-MCAT and only Peripherally Related to the MCAT thread. This is just uncomfortable.

I was in my lab today, and this cute chick walked up to me and said "can I see your meat? please":eek:

if someone creates another random topic under the old name we will have two topics competing for random insanity. capitalism tells me this is a good idea.

no i take that back... i forgot they're advisors

us non advisors/mods/supermods can't do shiet around here

Regardless of what the title of this thread currently is...I need some suggestions. I have one more paper to go in my Biomedical Research class. The assignment is simple: write about some aspect of something even vaguely related to SOMETHING that the speaker discussed. The problem? I am horribly indecisive.

Here are a few of the things that 2 of the speakers discussed. Will someone, anyone throw out some ideas for a specific topic. In other words don't just say "cancer" or something like that.

Ok, 2 of the topics were: Gardasil/HPV and Ventilator Associated Pneumonia. A few things that I found interesting re: VAP were the relationship between Chlorhexadine, Endocarditis and the lower VAP morbidity stats. Please don't tell me to go write about that...I have been trying to narrow it down for the last few hours. Specific. I need specific.

Help me my fellow citizens of Randomville (or whatever this place is being called right now)...

:love:

Ok, 2 of the topics were: Gardasil/HPV and Ventilator Associated Pneumonia.

There is much belly-aching in pathology that gardasil will be the end of the pap smear = the end of cytology. (Personally I don't believe this). Or, ethics of giving gardasil to all teenage girls. Mechanisms of HPV carcinogenesis.

I can think of nothing related to VAP. (too clinical ;) :sleep: )

Status
Not open for further replies.