MypetCat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2004
Status
I'm just going through all the places I might end up. Yes, it is my OCD talking. For the life of me, I can't find the number for Tufts PGY1 salary. It's not Freida or their website. Any chance one of you still has the folder with that info?

Thanks!

irlandesa

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2003
Visit site
Status
I don't know the exact salary, but I have a decent memory and seem to remember that it was about 43-44 K/yr. Sorry couldn't be of more help, but I do know that BU and Baystate have the highest PGY-1 salaries in MA (47 and 45.5 K, respectively), and Lahey and St. E's the lowest (both under 40K in the Boston area, WTF??). I don't mean to spy or seem creepy for overhearing random conversations, but if you are who I think you are, something tells me you'll get your first choice; check the list of unfilled programs! GL, ireland.

OP
M

MypetCat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2004
Status
Is Tufts unfilled? How do we have access to the unfilled list? My NRMP report only gives statistics so far.

irlandesa said:
I don't know the exact salary, but I have a decent memory and seem to remember that it was about 43-44 K/yr. Sorry couldn't be of more help, but I do know that BU and Baystate have the highest PGY-1 salaries in MA (47 and 45.5 K, respectively), and Lahey and St. E's the lowest (both under 40K in the Boston area, WTF??). I don't mean to spy or seem creepy for overhearing random conversations, but if you are who I think you are, something tells me you'll get your first choice; check the list of unfilled programs! GL, ireland.

bof

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2004
Status
Non-Student
Tufts filled. There is a list of unfilled programs on the general residency board. Maybe irlandesa thinks you are someone else? :rolleyes:

MypetCat said:
Is Tufts unfilled? How do we have access to the unfilled list? My NRMP report only gives statistics so far.

OP
M

MypetCat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2004
Status
Yeah, I told him/her that too. I actually am a dual degree student so I am not from his/her class. So I am probably not who she thinks I am! Yeeeeee... I hate not knowing what is going to be in the envelope tom.

bof said:
Tufts filled. There is a list of unfilled programs on the general residency board. Maybe irlandesa thinks you are someone else? :rolleyes: