Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

random stuff

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Incendiary, Dec 20, 2001.

1. Incendiary

Incendiary Fantabulous Member

Amy Beth, do you know Chunkee/ChunkyChen? He also goes to UVA, and he's applying this year. I haven't seen any posts by him recently though.

Chunkee, are you alive?

Cornell, where are you? Anyone gotten an interview invite within the past two months?

I like Windows XP. Too bad my laptop just shut down for no reason whatsoever. I wasn't even touching it... And now it won't boot. Great.

When am I going to make senior member?

Why am I not sleeping?

Choker, did you respond to my question about your EDP application yet? I was wondering how you applied to Cornell EDP and yet to other schools at the same time.

Legi, did you respond to my question about Ivies yet? I was wondering if you thought, as an Ivy Leaguer, that attending Dartmouth? (or wherever) has helped you any in the application process.

Okay, I'll stop now. :)

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SMW

SMW Grand Member

4. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Which would be 16 posts from now.
    Go-go Gadget math skills! :)

5. Incendiary

This is kind of interesting. I just got an interview request from Cornell, via email, at 3:30pm, about 20 minutes ago. I called the number they gave, since it was between 2 and 4pm as they requested, and got an answering machine message saying they were only in the office from 9-5. That was weird. So I emailed them back, and I got a response right away. It said that the office was closing at 3pm today, and won't reopen till the day after Christmas. So then I checked the email I got. It was sent at 2:58:36. Woah, talk about last minute...

Okay, so it wasn't that interesting of a story. Sorry. :(

6. Daredevil

Daredevil Senior Member

Attending Physician
    Congratulations though on the invite to interview with Cornell. I wish I have one before Christmas :confused: :( :(

7. senioritisplease

congrats! i too got the email today for an interview. i was going to call monday, but i guess not??
    well...still a nice present.

8. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    When did you get your Cornel app-complete notice?

9. Incendiary

Thanks. Coalboy, I think it was sometime in September. Daredevil, I wouldn't worry too much. I think they're probably only now starting to have some movement again. I haven't heard of anyone (although maybe some people here on SDN can correct me on this) who got an invitation in the past 8 weeks. Probably just like Harvard: very backlogged.

10. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]