random stuff

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Incendiary

Fantabulous Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Amy Beth, do you know Chunkee/ChunkyChen? He also goes to UVA, and he's applying this year. I haven't seen any posts by him recently though.

Chunkee, are you alive?

Cornell, where are you? Anyone gotten an interview invite within the past two months?

I like Windows XP. Too bad my laptop just shut down for no reason whatsoever. I wasn't even touching it... And now it won't boot. Great.

When am I going to make senior member?

Why am I not sleeping?

Choker, did you respond to my question about your EDP application yet? I was wondering how you applied to Cornell EDP and yet to other schools at the same time.

Legi, did you respond to my question about Ivies yet? I was wondering if you thought, as an Ivy Leaguer, that attending Dartmouth? (or wherever) has helped you any in the application process.

Okay, I'll stop now. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Incendiary:

When am I going to make senior member? •••

When you hit 50 posts.

Which would be 16 posts from now.
Go-go Gadget math skills! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
This is kind of interesting. I just got an interview request from Cornell, via email, at 3:30pm, about 20 minutes ago. I called the number they gave, since it was between 2 and 4pm as they requested, and got an answering machine message saying they were only in the office from 9-5. That was weird. So I emailed them back, and I got a response right away. It said that the office was closing at 3pm today, and won't reopen till the day after Christmas. So then I checked the email I got. It was sent at 2:58:36. Woah, talk about last minute...

Okay, so it wasn't that interesting of a story. Sorry. :(

Congratulations though on the invite to interview with Cornell. I wish I have one before Christmas :confused: :( :(

congrats! i too got the email today for an interview. i was going to call monday, but i guess not??
well...still a nice present.

When did you get your Cornel app-complete notice?

Thanks. Coalboy, I think it was sometime in September. Daredevil, I wouldn't worry too much. I think they're probably only now starting to have some movement again. I haven't heard of anyone (although maybe some people here on SDN can correct me on this) who got an invitation in the past 8 weeks. Probably just like Harvard: very backlogged.

Coalboy, I think it was sometime in September••

Oy, crap. I wasn't complete until 12/7. I guess I might hear from them by May.
:)