rank order list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rezam71

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This year we can start giving our rank order list on Jan 15. Does it make any difference if ROL is given a few days later or chances of being matched is higher if it is given exactly in 15th of Jan?

Members don't see this ad.

Do you have to recertify your rank order list everytime you go into the website, even if you went in to just double check things? Or do you only have to recertify if you are going in and actually making a change from the previous ranking information you entered?

This year we can start giving our rank order list on Jan 15. Does it make any difference if ROL is given a few days later or chances of being matched is higher if it is given exactly in 15th of Jan?

Not at all.

Do you have to recertify your rank order list everytime you go into the website, even if you went in to just double check things? Or do you only have to recertify if you are going in and actually making a change from the previous ranking information you entered?

You only need to recertify if you change it.

I think I know the answer to this but I wanted to make sure. Do you get an email shortly before lists are due saying that your list has/has not been certified and that you're set for the match?

If you're ROL is certified you don't get any notice other than the emails when it is certified. That is, you don't get one right before the deadline to reconfirm you're certified.

If you're ROL is certified you don't get any notice other than the emails when it is certified. That is, you don't get one right before the deadline to reconfirm you're certified.[/QUOTE

For all my OCD compatriots, since you don't get a reconfirm notification from the NRMP before the deadline, then should one feel reassured that as long as your status states "CERITIFIED ROL" in green letters when you intitially log into the site with your user ID and password, then you are onboard for the match?

If you're ROL is certified you don't get any notice other than the emails when it is certified. That is, you don't get one right before the deadline to reconfirm you're certified.[/QUOTE

For all my OCD compatriots, since you don't get a reconfirm notification from the NRMP before the deadline, then should one feel reassured that as long as your status states "CERITIFIED ROL" in green letters when you intitially log into the site with your user ID and password, then you are onboard for the match?

Yes.