ranking help please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docleng

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i need help regarding as to how to rank the following programs, my plan is to get also into a good cardiology fellowship after my IM training.

- msu kalamazoo
- msu lansing
-wayne state detroit
- danbury CT

Any input would be greatly apprectiated. Thanks a lot!:D

Members don't see this ad.

ok, I'll bite.

I'm not trying to be mean, there's certainly enough of that already on here. I just don't understand how anyone else can help you rank. You went on the interviews...which one did you mesh with?

I know cardiology is competitive and you need to start early in residency to get there, but surely this came up at interview. How many apply for cards fellowship, how many match at each of these programs. What about location, benefits, size, friendliness (or whatever you specifically want)? These preferences are all really personal, you need to figure out what YOU want and need THEN rank your programs.

Sorry I can't help. If you don't get any takers, maybe try searching on each of the programs individually.

Members don't see this ad :)
guess i didn't make myself clear. Thanks treesap and oriented for the input. What i meant was, every program seem to be great and friendly, but what have you guys heard about it in terms of reputation?
Every program would definitely say good things about them. :)

Thanks a lot though

I'd rank wayne #1...I think you'll see a ton more pathology there than any of the other programs that you listed.