rant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

it.

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Damn you adcoms. Damn you to hell. All I've asked for was one bloody %^@#$&^#%$@ interview invite. But nooooo. And why are some of you taking so long to make a decision? Is life as an adcom so great that you have time to prance around, farting out rainbows and kittens all day? I'm growing weary. You've had my balls in a vice for a while now; either crush them or grant me an interview already.

Oh, and happy Valentine's Day. :love: B.itches.

Members don't see this ad.

I feel ya. I waited freakin 5-6 months to hear from SLU post-secondary. I just received a freakin e-mail with the official kick in the jimmy :mad: . A lame a$$ e-mail! Nice adcom. Real classy. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Maybe they can take my application fee and buy themselves some envelopes, stamps, and balls to reject people in a decent way :thumbdown: .

Said with my best Dr. Phil voice/impression:

"I sense some anger in this thread."

Members don't see this ad :)
jbone said:
I feel ya. I waited freakin 5-6 months to hear from SLU post-secondary. I just received a freakin e-mail with the official kick in the jimmy :mad: . A lame a$$ e-mail! Nice adcom. Real classy. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Maybe they can take my application fee and buy themselves some envelopes, stamps, and balls to reject people in a decent way :thumbdown: .

Wait, this is the same SLU as:
Saint Louis University School of Medicine
Office of Admissions
1402 S. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104
Phone: 314-977-9870
FAX: 314-977-9825

Is it? Since when did they start rejecting via e-mail?
***runs to check spam folder***

RayhanS1282 said:
Wait, this is the same SLU as:
Office of Admissions
1402 S. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104
Phone: 314-977-9870
FAX: 314-977-9825

Is it? Since when did they start rejecting via e-mail?
***runs to check spam folder***
Got it today. Ouch. :( Like I said, classy. :thumbdown:

The Committee on Admissions of Saint Louis University School of
Medicine has completed its review of your application, together with all
supporting documents in your folder.

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer you a position for the coming
year. It is the sincere hope of the members of the Committee that your
extensive interest in and intensive preparation for a medical education
be fully realized in another school or a related field.

We appreciate your interest in our School and I give you my personal
best wishes for success in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

L. James Willmore, M.D.
Associate Dean

jbone said:
Got it today. Ouch. :(

Sorry to hear that dude. Rejecting via e-mail is not cool. Looks like my collection of official med school letterheads will be incomplete.

The only thing worse is the interview season finishing and if you didn't hear anything, then consider yourself rejected. I don't think any medical institution that prides itself on producing sympathetic, compassionate and caring physicians would do that...oh wait...I forgot...except NYU. Lousy SOBs.

Labslave said:
Said with my best Dr. Phil voice/impression:

"I sense some anger in this thread."
Yea, but it feels good to rant and blow off steam. Won't be beating my wife tonight. Thanks guys. :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :laugh:

jbone said:
Yea, but it feels good to rant and blow off steam. Won't be beating my wife tonight. Thanks guys. :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :laugh:

Your avatar seems like you'd torture beings of the feline persuasion.

RayhanS1282 said:
Your avatar seems like you'd torture beings of the feline persuasion.
:laugh: Yea, the orange cat represents all of the schools I applied to. The other cat is me. Being rammed with a spiked penis. :laugh:
They love to see me scream and cry in agony. :eek: :scared: :scared: