1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Rate my essay/6

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by hookgrip, Aug 9, 2011.

1. hookgrip

hookgrip ASA Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student

#1 hookgrip, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  2. hookgrip

hookgrip ASA Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
  3. vayntraubinator

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    This is good, you followed the formula perfectly so I'd give it a 5.5 :thumbup:

4. Donchissy

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Im sure you know that you wrote a really beautiful essay to have put it on SDN. But ya you nailed it.

5. hookgrip

hookgrip ASA Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Actually, this was only the second essay I've done in preparation for my Aug 23rd MCAT so I really didn't have a solid idea of what is consider great and what is considered average. That was the reason I posted my first couple of essays on SDN.

Thanks for the comments though :)