Ratings of the individual schools as per experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krishhhhh

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I felt like starting a new thread , where every one of us who attended the interview can judge the schools and give all of them a rating as per their judgement.
I am here with starting my rationg:

I attended : Loma Linda, BU, UPENN, NYU, UCLA, UCSF.

My ratings of the schools as based on fees, facilities, quality of the program, post graduation chances, patient pool, clinical exposure, weather, locality and so onnnnnnnn............

1. Loma Linda.
2. UPENN.
3. UCSF.
4. UCLA.
5. BU.
6. NYU.

i havent attended the other colleges , but with my experience and knowledge regarding all other schools, my ratings are

1. Loma Linda.
2. Upenn & UCSF.
3. TUFTS.
4. UPITT
5. UCLA.
6. USC.
7. BU
8. NYU.

every one will be thinking why i have given BU a less rating, the reason is that, the preclinical part of the program is too much and u wont get much patient exposure. :clap:

This is best to my knowledge and i hope every one can rate the schoold they have attended at least.

Have a nice day

:clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by krishhhhh
, where every one of us who attended the interview can judge the schools and give all of them a rating as per their judgement.

Nice thread, but not everyone got to visit as many schools as you did, and thus cannot judge based on personal experience at that school. So, your request should be to judge school based on what they have learned about it in general.

Still this is a nice thread, and I would like to read opinions myself. I wonder what the outcome will be........

hi meggs,
u r right, but at least every one can post what they think about the all the programs.
We will see the outcome in this thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Krishh...
Have you been accepted at all the universities you interviewed??
You must be the only person who got through in Loma Linda then among SDNers...
WOW!!
Have you decided where you are joining? or are you waiting for UPenn??
Great job!!:clap: :clap:

can you tell us krish about your loma linda experience if any..

hi,
how r u guys? As per the postings i could see that , u people thought i got accepted in Loma Linda, but i havent got accepted. I went to the interview session, but couldnt get thru it. And i am still waiting from Upenn and i got accepted in 3 scholls until now and i decided to join in one. I will join in Upenn if i get in to it.

All the best

Which are the schools you got accepted body, I could not find anywhere you mentioned, may be I missed..

which one you decided so far (I see you are waiting on UPENN). hope you don't mind sharing with us.

thanks

Hi,
I got accepted in to UCLA, UCSF, NYU, BU. I have decided to join on BU until now. Will have to think if i will get in Upenn.

All the best

Originally posted by krishhhhh
Hi,
I got accepted in to UCLA, UCSF, NYU, BU. I have decided to join on BU until now. Will have to think if i will get in Upenn.

All the best

Hey krishhhh,

When did you get a response from BU ?
I thought they just asked you to give them a call after 2-3 weeks.

krishhh i dont wanna be a pain in the neck but can you tell us your
nbde,toefl,gpa?

Hi every one,
I couldnt see many posts in this thread:wow: .
Coming to my scores i got 94 in part one and GPA of 3.90.

All the best