Ratios and Formula Help PLEASE!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDAD

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took 6r today and was not that happy.

While going over the physical science portion, I realized that I missed seven questions that are worded:

"If you change this by a factor of X then what happens to that"
or
"If you have this and this, what is that"

All of the information is in the passage, I just have a really tough time rearranging the variables. Any tips?

Is there any help that anyone can offer with these types of questions? They seem to kill me every time, and if I were to fix this issue, I would be right where I want to be before entering this test.

Anything will help. Thanks guys and good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

jarrod_dale said:
I took 6r today and was not that happy.

While going over the physical science portion, I realized that I missed seven questions that are worded:

"If you change this by a factor of X then what happens to that"
or
"If you have this and this, what is that"

All of the information is in the passage, I just have a really tough time rearranging the variables. Any tips?

Is there any help that anyone can offer with these types of questions? They seem to kill me every time, and if I were to fix this issue, I would be right where I want to be before entering this test.

Anything will help. Thanks guys and good luck.

Hi

I don't have 6R, but if you want to provide an example of the question, I'll try to help.

Well if you have trouble on a particular one, maybe try to plug some numbers in.

if you have the EK set, look in the skinny book (verbal and math)...

they have a nice primer on formula ratios