Raw Score conversion.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2DEG

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all:

I am using EK's 16 Mini-MCAT book. I don't see any raw score to scaled score table. I was wondering if there is any formula based on the percent of correct answers.

Is this a dumb question? Perhaps because I am! Would appreciate help though.

shahab

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe just use the conversion table at the front of the kaplan book. Those table can be pretty inaccurate though in predicting your real score. Mine were off by like 5 points.

Sorry, I should've been more clear. In mini-MCAT, the number of questions vary. Total length of a mini-MCAT is 1 hour (20 min for physical, 20 min for verbal, and 20 min for biological). So, if I get 50 or 70 percent questions right..I would love to know what score that would correspond to.

Thanks and merry christmas!!

shahab

2112_rush said:
Maybe just use the conversion table at the front of the kaplan book. Those table can be pretty inaccurate though in predicting your real score. Mine were off by like 5 points.

I would say a 1hr test has no predictive value on what u will do during a full day test. Just use the questions as practice