Raw score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goyalD141284

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone
I have a doubt which needs to be cleared before I take the xam so tht I can set an aim ...
if some one gets a raw score of 80/100 in any subject, does tht mean 80 questions right?
are all the questions equally marked?
i have heard tht marking a simple question wrong make you loose more marks?
is that the case?
on what basis are the raw scores given for each subject?:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

hello everyone
I have a doubt which needs to be cleared before I take the xam so tht I can set an aim ...
if some one gets a raw score of 80/100 in any subject, does tht mean 80 questions right?
are all the questions equally marked?
i have heard tht marking a simple question wrong make you loose more marks?
is that the case?
on what basis are the raw scores given for each subject?:scared:
HI Goyal, I have the same doubt . I read that your raw score is not the number of questions you mark right. You need to get 50-55 questions right to get a score of 75 in that subject.

Is this true? Please help. I have been taking a fw of these crack the nbde exams and getting a raw score of 80-85 in each subject. Will this translate into a decent overall score?

i rea on ada website that is the no. of questions u get right, im still not sure, i have mailed them.
so u r doing mock xams frm crack nbde/ how is it?

they are pretty good. gives you an idea. but thats how they calculate it. not the # questions right

hey also go to the nbde part1 raw score thread in this forum. the last few posts are also confirm what I think is right