RCSI Bahrain Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TorontoMEDHOPEFUL

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I just got the e-mail that I have an interview in Toronto with the people from RCSI-Bahrain this upcoming May. Has anyone had the interview yet? If so, how was it? Also, what are the chances of acceptance post-interview if it goes well? I'm not worried at all about, just would like some insight from anyone who has gone through it and can share their experience.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

So I just got the e-mail that I have an interview in Toronto with the people from RCSI-Bahrain this upcoming May. Has anyone had the interview yet? If so, how was it? Also, what are the chances of acceptance post-interview if it goes well? I'm not worried at all about, just would like some insight from anyone who has gone through it and can share their experience.

Thanks!

Hello,

Please feel free to join this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175...99643/?notif_t=like&notif_id=1465952311193822

For RCSI-MUB students entering this fall 2016

Hey guys,

Thanks!
Dears can you pl advise for bahrain, its position and acceptance of its medical degree

What is ur advice for medical degree from rcsi bahrain