• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

RCSI Interview Participants April 26 or April 27 (Toronto)

brownie1989

10+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2008
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey, I applied to the 6 yr program and have an interview on april 27.
I have graduated from high school and just finishing my first year at Queens University. I haven't heard anything from UCD yet.

Hey!,
Im in the same boat. I'm currently at UBC doing my first year. Exam time so trying to study without thinking about this interview..not helping lol

What were ur stats? High school average? etc?

How are you preparing for this interview?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
About the Ads

brownie1989

10+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2008
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey!
I hope everyones interview went well. Good luck to everyone who still has to go for one tmr.

I just got back home from Toronto and I think my interview went well. Did someone catch the names of all three of the gentlemen that were there from Dublin. I was wondering if I could get their names again.

Thanks

Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.