Re-applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDCABrian

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is any one a re-applicant? If so what are you guys' advice, especially on the interviewing part? I will be interviewing at Western U and Touro soon... how should I prepare for them? Please help.
Brian

Members don't see this ad.

SDCABrian,

I'm a reapplicant. I just kept myself busy during my year off. Shadowing some more DO's and doing some more volunteer work. For the interviews, just read over your secondary essay. That's what I did. I just got my first acceptance yesterday. Wahoo!

DocGibby

Members don't see this ad :)
Miglo, DocGibby,
thanks for writing. i'll certainly do what you guys suggested. and congratulations on your acceptance.
SDCABrian

SDS brain: A friend of mine suggested to read the book titled "The D.O.", I think that book gives you the best overall picture of Osteopathy and will help you alot. If you dont have time, dont worry about it. Like miglo said, read your secondary and primary application, keep up with current news on the schools and the state they are located in. ALso, look at something different about the schools that you are interviewing at, like a special program they have or a specific class that you want to know about etc. Above all, be yourself and you will do fine.

------------------
Khan