Re-Application to re-take exam through the PALS of BPOA-Pennsylvania Licensing System

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury in Taurus

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I failed the PA Psychology Law exam on my 1st try. I received an email notification and instructions from the board on how to submit re-application online through PALS. I was instructed to click on the pin/tack icon to the far right and choose Re-Application. I have tried multiple times and am unable to access the function described in the correspondence. I was only able to click on the + icon on the left side of the Reference Number to expand the application list. I do not see where and how to choose the re-application option. I wrote the board again and got an automatic message directing me to use the AnonymousSupportTicket for technical support. I submitted a ticket and hoping to hear back soon from tech support soon.

Does anyone have experience in navigating the PALS system? It is not super user friendly in my experience.

Members don't see this ad.

Updates - in case anyone is curious about the resolution to this matter. The board responded this week and authorized it again. The icon appeared after the re-authorization. The rest were robotic steps, including answering legal questions and making an online payment. Received an email confirmation from the board and the Authorization to Test letter via email from the testing center.

Status
Not open for further replies.